Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"Final Exit" book in 15th year

The book “Final Exit: The Practicalities of Self-Deliverance and Assisted Suicide for the Dying” by Derek Humphry, has now been in continual print for 15 years. It is presently in its revised 3rd edition. With copies bought directly from ERGO comes a free ‘Addendum’ which updates the book to 2005.

It remains the only volume discussing frankly the approaches, the methods, and the means of voluntary euthanasia, physician-assisted suicide, and self-deliverance (rational suicide).

There are also accompanying DVD (2006) and VHS video versions of the book.

In l991 the first edition, then published by the original Hemlock Society (1980-2003) was for 18 weeks the number one bestselling
nonfiction book in America — to everyones surprise! It has sold over a million copies.

The paperback ‘Final Exit’ is published by Random House, New York.

Today it remains a consistent seller throughout the English-speaking world, and there are currently translations in Spanish and Italian.

Buy the book, DVD or VHS over the internet at the ERGO store

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue Bullock said...

Dear Mr Humphry,

I am so thankful to have found you and Faye again, I did belong to Hemlock until it was absorbed into the other groups and since then for some reason I have not felt comfortable with Compassion & Choices but I will be joining Final Exit a soon as possible
Thank you for your work, Sincerely, Sue B

5:27 AM, March 01, 2009  
Blogger Mr. Roboto said...

This book for some snitches

9:58 AM, January 29, 2013  
Blogger donald boykins said...

My name is Donald Boykins, I'm here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it have really really be a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause I have been taking several drugs to be cure but all of my effort was in vain, one morning was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr Akhigbe curing people from herpes virus and Immediately I contacted Dr Akhigbe on his email:  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com. I told him about my troubles and he told me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions and which I rightly followed, so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for three weeks and I was cured totally everything was like a dream to me and my herpes was permanently gone. Dr Akhigbe God bless you and give you the power and wisdom for more cure, I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any other of there diseases. DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, HEART DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES,  YELLO FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STRIKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN,   DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGETHYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS.etcWhy don't you contact Doctor Akhigbe and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest herbalist doctor, he is also know as the godfather of herbal root. Contact him now via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         or whatsapp   him on     +2349010754824.         website https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com.   

8:33 AM, April 10, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home